Great Food. Local and Sustainable.
At Young’s, we’ve always been committed to great food, great service, a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, and the local community. For the last 20 years, we’ve also been highly dedicated to increased sustainability, recognizing that we all have a responsibility to preserve our natural resources, environment, and to support our local economy and community.
From sourcing locally grown products, to implementing sustainability practices in every area of our business, to supporting local community groups, we’re proud to bring all these efforts together to bring you great food at a reasonable price. We believe this is good business.
If you’ve eaten at Young’s this summer, you’ve likely eaten produce directly from Ken and Cathy Young’s own garden!
Visit Young’s Restaurant
48 Main Street, Durham, NH
- Mon. through Fri. 6:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Sat. & Sun. 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter
- We offer take-out, call-ins and catering
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover credit & debit cards
- 1 hour parking on Main Street. Additional parking available in the parking lot located on Pettee Brook Avenue directly behind the restaurant.
- Non Smoking Restaurant
Young’s Restaurant – recommended by the University of New Hampshire Parents Association